[Sca-cooks] Libellus de Arte was bread pudding

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Feb 6 09:11:28 PST 2009

I should also have mentioned that Nanna Rognvaldardottir (who did the
marvelous book
Icelandic Food & Cookery and who was a member of the
SCA Cooks List for many years) gave a keynote presentation on
the Harpestreng Manuscripts at the
European Cooking from Rome to the Renaissance (CooksCon) 2 Conference
in January 2002. The paper is on the CD of conference papers that was
released in 2002.
It's worth getting a copy of that CD for those papers.
I'd certainly recommend getting a copy of the Grewe/Hieatt Libellus.
It is also worth owning for those interested in early cookery.

Johnnae