[Sca-cooks] bread pudding

Euriol of Lothian euriol at ptd.net
Fri Feb 6 06:14:49 PST 2009

Yeah, I misspoke.... I just went to confirm that my book shows the
transcription on one side of the page and the translation on the other. So
indeed each of the four manuscripts has its own translation. Sometimes it is
hard to remember in the wee hours of the morning how manuscripts are
presented in various books.

Euriol