[Sca-cooks] Coriander Juice???

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:42:27 PST 2009

No, it's not a Latino product, but it is kind of a mushy mixture whose first
ingredient (and the only herbal one) is cilantro.  The rest of things that
make it so that it can be squeezed out of a tube, keep it green and keep it
reasonably fresh.  I'd prefer not to use it but it was a possibility.  I'm
not even sure I could squeeze a juice out of it!  But it was a thought...

Kiri