[Sca-cooks] another child to brag on!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 18:18:53 PST 2009

Tia commented:

<<< My middle daughter, Kaitlin(age 9) had entered a recipe
competition run by her school.
  <snip>
She loves to help in the kitchen and helps me with my redactions
already. I see a future feastocrat in the making!! >>>

I think a future feast steward would be more appropriate. :-)

Perhaps these Florilegium files might be of interest to you and her:
In the FEASTS section:
child-kitchen-msg (25K) 11/22/00    Having children in the kitchen
during feast
                                        preparation.

In the CHILDREN section:
p-cook-child-art   (8K)  1/25/06    "Bored? Period Cooking For the Next
                                        Generation!" by Mistress
Andrea MacIntyre
p-cook-child-msg  (20K)  9/27/08    Period cooking for children.
p-rcipes-chld-art (17K)  6/ 1/05    Recipes from Mistress Christianna
MacGrain's
                                       pamphlet on period dishes for
child cooks.

Stefan