[Sca-cooks] Midrealm's Winter 2008 Artes Draconis, The Cooking Issue, Now Officially Online

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:34:46 PST 2009

After some unfortunately timed roadblocks that we finally blew through with
dynamite (rawr!), I am happy to report that the previously promised Winter
2008 "Cooking Issue" of the Midrealm's arts and sciences publication, Artes
Draconis, is now online. The MOAS page has yet to be updated, but our
Kingdom Chronicler's web link has the updated information directly linked. A
DIRECT link to the PDF is posted below my signature. Many thanks to the
contributors of this issue for all their patience and especially because
they didn't blink when they'd heard I'd said "Hey, I have a crazy idea."

Someone please hand me the duct tape. I clearly need to tape my hands to my
butt so they don't keep volunteering me for stuff. :)

Iasmin
http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/artesdraconis/ArtesDraconis_Winter08_09.pdf