[Sca-cooks] Happy Shrove/Fat Tuesday, or whatever you call it...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:08:16 PST 2009

Not so much.  I'm going to be cooking a pot of Russian Red Lentil soup in
the crockpot and making the meatballs for the roasts I'm cooking for our
Middle Eastern event this weekend.  I suspect we'll have the soup along with
some of the lovely crusty bread my ever-so-considerate spouse brought home
last night.  The only really "fat" thing that we'll have is the goats milk
yoghurt we'll put in the soup...or the butter that will go on the bread.

Kiri