[Sca-cooks] Cook's Illustrated

Susan Lin Shoshanna at caergalen.org
Tue Feb 3 14:19:02 PST 2009

I am very new to this list but I will agree - I have had a subscription to
this magazine for many years and I too find their guidance invaluable.  I
find the information they provide to be well researched and "good science".
Yes, some of it may be subjective but I can live with that.

Unfortunately it doesn't always work for me and I have to make some
adjustments because I live above 5,000 feet.

Shoshanna