[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 9 08:53:05 PST 2009

Depending on the Crown (hi, Gunthar!), I might have said something like:
  The glow of Your magnificence blinds my eyes and the ardor with which
I admire You causes a fire in my veins.  I needed to absent myself from
Court and into the kitchen in order to quench the burning fever that
races through my very being.  I tremble before the flame of Your
presence.  I pray, release me, O Glorious King, to once again plunge my
feverish hands into the soothing waters of service to You and the kingdom.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com