[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

Susan Lin Shoshanna at caergalen.org
Mon Feb 9 09:03:25 PST 2009

I was called out of the kitchen twice at this year's Mid-Winter in Caer
Galen.  I was totally confused as to why I was being dragged out.  I don't
know what I would have done if His Majesty would have asked me such a thing.

I like to think I would have answered that it is my duty  to serve Their
Majesties in the best way I know how and for me that is to be in the
kitchen.

Thankfully nobody asked me any questions or required me to speak.

Shoshanna