[Sca-cooks] Aftermath of a Visit to an Oriental Market

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 15 07:06:57 PST 2009

Took a look at the image... can identify roughly half of the items, if only
by thier labels in English.  Figured the jar on the top left was probably
Hosin Sauce, the one on the right a red pepper sauce but the green sauce in
the middle I could not guess at.  So... please give us a list identifing the
items by thier place in the image.

Daniel