[Sca-cooks] Midrealm's Winter 2008 Artes Draconis, The Cooking Issue

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Wed Feb 18 10:18:28 PST 2009

Hm, at home I had no problem accessing the URL, but at work I also got an
access forbidden.

I just tried it from home again and it worked.

But if you want the PDF I can send it (rather big, about 3MB).

Manny, many thanks for sharing any way. I definitely love the tech.
comparison, and I will make the stuffed grape leaves. (beeing sourrounded by
Turkish supermarkets this should be an easy feat).

Regards Katharina
DW, ad Flumen Caerulum