[Sca-cooks] A question sure to cause controversy

morgana.abbey at juno.com morgana.abbey at juno.com
Thu Feb 19 10:01:47 PST 2009

Possibly adding fuel---I've noticed in these parts (Aethelmearc) that people who list themselves as "feastocrat" usually aren't very good cooks.  You may not get sick, but you won't remember a thing you ate and wonder what you paid for.  (They also persist in saying "remove" instead of "course")

As others have pointed out, feastocrat is a stupid made-up word.  Autocrat, on the other hand, is very real and explains a lot.

I like head cook.  Alpha bitch also works--oh wait, that's me.

Morgana
(who also answers to "camp dom")