[Sca-cooks] Coriander Juice???

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:03:46 PST 2009

I'm using for one of the dishes I'm serving at our Middle Eastern feast.   I
need about 7 tablespoons, so that's not too bad.  And yes, Urtatim, the
feast is mostly Andalusian dishes...some are ones you had already redacted,
others I pulled directly from the Anonymous Andalusian cookery book online.
This year, I'm only doing the feast...my assistant from last year is doing
the Mezze on his own.  So this event essentially has two head cooks!  Should
be interesting.

Kiri