[Sca-cooks] Tagine recipes?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Feb 15 17:39:05 PST 2009

The coolest thing...a good friend just dropped by and delivered my belated Xmas gift....I'm now the proud owner of a Le Creusset tagine.  It's got an enameled cast iron bottom, and a heavy, glazed earthenware top, and it's very cool.  So I thought I'd brag on that (I actually got a cooking toy for the winter holiday! yeah!), and also ask everyone what their favorite tagine recipes are.  I've seen some online, and I'm looking forward to trying some from the Anonymous Andalusian on His Grace's website, but if y'all got any other ideas, I'd love to hear them!
--Maire, chortling....