[Sca-cooks] New Year's Eve/Day repast

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 1 09:05:12 PST 2009

Well, they did another set of xrays, and as it wasn't broken but instead
I'd just torn the @#%$^& out of the Superior Extensor Retinaculum (i.e.
the horizontal band of tissue just above the ankle in the front), they
decided that the cast was more trouble than it was worth. I was on my
feet a little too long yesterday though-and boy am I feeling it today!

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore