[Sca-cooks] Seige Cooking strategies & Maximizing Feast Ingredients

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Fri Jan 2 10:20:11 PST 2009

Over the past week I saw a strategy in an Iron Chef competition that looked
like it could be useful in a siege competition.  It was for andouille
sausage.  One of the contenders used the sausage casing as a separate food
item and fried it perhaps like pork skin.  I didn't run by the TV again at
the right time to see how they used it in a dish.  Anyone else see that
episode?

What other inventive strategies have you seen that might be useful in siege
competitions or for getting every bit of use out of ingredients for feasts?

Sharon

gordonse at one.net