[Sca-cooks] Lentils, lentils everywhere....

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Mon Jan 5 01:45:53 PST 2009

The smal black ones are called Beluga-lentils  as they resemble Caviar. If
you put that in google you will get quite some links.
The one below has pics and descriptions of 13 different lentil varieties
including red (use mainly in the middle east, as far as I know and fast
cooking!)

http://www.purcellmountainfarms.com/Black%20Beluga%20Lentils.htm

hope that helps.

Katharina