[Sca-cooks] spice references

moramarsh at aol.com moramarsh at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 12:37:45 PST 2009

Toot, Toot, Blowing my own horn some.

OK, I know things sometimes?get lost but please mark our web site in your favorites for spices? --?please, please, please.

www.dragonmarsh.com

We carry all the spices and many cooking items in the store - in stock-?and ?fresh blends every?2 weeks.

And we can locate hard to find cooking ingredients.

We offer discounts of 20% on any pound order of same herb/spice and

We offer a 15% automatic percent discount to the SCA populus. Just insert SCA in the second name or
address line on your order. We will refigure the difference before charging.

So if you are SCA and you order 1 lb of a spice you can get both discounts!

Our store has been involved in the SCA since 1989. So we have a vested intrest in its participants.

We go to West coast events and can bring or arrange to get items? to you at most events.

We also offer free spices for official SCA feasting events?. Autocrats need send wish lists ahead of time.?

I hope this gives you an insite and a curiosity to check out the site.

Mora Blackmarsh
Dragonmarsh

I will be quiet now.?

From: Cheri or Anne <celticcheri at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Did you ever?

I can't seem to find any of my mail order catalogs or web sites in my favorites
of any of the places I buy spices.? I'm in need of Cubebs and Grains of Paradise
and I'm ready to order them and guess what?
?