[Sca-cooks] dulse?

moramarsh at aol.com moramarsh at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 14:19:38 PST 2009

My experience with Dulse was not pleasant. I used it in a spice blend and found it oversalted everything to the point of killing any flavors. I tried to decrease the amount but even a pinch or two didn't help.

It is a great medicinal herb but again you have to get past the saltyness.

All my usages were with dehydrated product. Maybe fresh would be better.

Mora