[Sca-cooks] dulse?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 21:03:47 PST 2009

Johnna Holloway wrote:
<< Alan Davidson has recipes and a full description
in his book North Atlantic Seafood. see page 254.
Eating it fresh is described as 'chewing on a salted  rubber band.' >>

Gee- that's how I feel about calamari...

'Lainie
---------

LOL! That's what occurred to me. also.  But I *like* calamari.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful tidbits about dulse today.
Okay, so yes, I do seem to collect these as if they were nuggets and
jewels.  But they are nuggets and jewels that you can share and still
retain.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas