[Sca-cooks] Early Irish food

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Jan 9 05:39:21 PST 2009

> <<<  i guess you can see i am getting edu-macated in my
> research for the upcoming class: Legends, Lawyers and
> Landfills, Documenting Early Irish Food.
>
> cailte >>>
>
> I was wondering about the connections between the various items in  your
> class title.  It took me a minute to realize it probably wasn't  the
> connection I was drawing between lawyers/politicians and
> landfills/cesspools...
>
> Stefan

It's a rather interesting title drawing together the sources for early Irish
culture; epic poetry, Brehon law, and archeology.  Other connections between
lawyers and landfills are apparent, but without further explanation it is
difficult to determine whether it is the Shakspearean act of putting the
lawyers in the landfill or the more common act of the lawyers disposing of
their errors in the landfill.

Bear