[Sca-cooks] Feast nightmare
kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:04:42 PST 2009
Yeah, we had to cancel our Fall Coronation because of a hurricane (it was
scheduled for a site right on the coast (literally) of North Carolina. Not
sure what they did with the stuff they bought for the feast...I had made
mustard for it...and that's what folks are getting for Twelfth Night!
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> wrote:
> Not to take advantage of the situation, but I'd push for a whopping big
> on the rental fees from the school. Unless it was in the contract that they
> could cancel
> without warning, I'd expect a reduction.
> People have after all made hotel reservations and taken time off from work,
> Christiane wrote:
>> The news buzzing around the East Kingdom chat groups is that 12th Night,
>> which was to be tomorrow, is being moved to the 17th because the site (a
>> school) will not allow the event to take place because of an impending snow
>> My question for the list is, how can feast cooks handle a delay like that?
>> My heartiest sympathies to the head feast cook for 12th Night ... I'd be
>> melting down into incoherence with news like this.
> Sca-cooks mailing list
> Sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org
More information about the Sca-cooks