[Sca-cooks] period finger/party foods

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:24:40 PST 2009

I apologize for missing your previous post.  This sounds like an interesting book----could you expand on its instructions for serving these veggies?  I'm guessing there's no ranch dip, but is there flavoring (other than salt on radishes as mentioned)?

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.