[Sca-cooks] Rue

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Jan 26 11:12:29 PST 2009

I think the radish leaf idea is interesting.
I do find rue to be bitter and somewhat sour but NOT nasty.
Then of course my two favorite flavor components are bitter and sour!
When we were playing with Apicius the rue issue was huge, but what
other cuisines call for it in any quantity?

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com