[Sca-cooks] anyone going to Estrella War?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 11:46:56 PST 2009

I don't get to go to Estrella anymore.  February is our busy month and
I'm not allowed sick days, far less vacation time.  Poopies.

Potrero War, Memorial Day Weekend, that's another matter.  I seem to be
caught up in a Brewers Guild demo to start some "small beers" on
Thursday and serve them up on Sunday.  I'll be bringing the good paring
knife and peel up a whole lot of ginger for ginger beer, I'm thinking.

Selene