[Sca-cooks] obstetrical food question...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 22:15:12 PST 2009

Mistress Jadwiga mentioned:
<<< Um, nobody may have mentioned it, but one of the reasons I've
been pretty
peripatetic on the list is that I'm expecting a baby boy, due before
February 23, 2009.>>>

Peripatetic? Is that Laurel talk?

Congratulations!

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but here are a few
Florilegium files that might be of use to you.
clothing-MN-msg   (62K)  9/14/99    Maternity and nursing garb.
babies-msg       (118K)  1/14/08    Camping with babies.
baby-gifts-msg    (20K)  4/13/98    Period-type and SCA-useful baby
gifts.
baby-slings-msg    (9K)  2/ 2/01    Cloth slings for carrying your baby.
p-cradles-msg      (5K)  9/ 7/01    Period baby cradles.
pregnancy-msg      (9K)  9/ 3/99    Pregnancy in period. Handling it
in the SCA.
teething-toys-msg (22K)  1/ 5/01    Period and SCA teething toys for
infants.

And just in case this is your latest A&S project:
p-births-msg       (3K)  9/13/04    Births in Period.

I am always looking for additional material and this file is rather
small...

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas