[Sca-cooks] New Year's Eve/Day repast

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 1 08:29:49 PST 2009

Last night we had black-eyed peas and cornbread, mustard greens, and
champagne. It was wonderful. We had that after James and I got back from
a concert at the cathedral (complete with bagpipes playing 'Auld Lang
Syne'). And we managed to fit a quick stop at Powell's in yesterday- I
now have a copy of _Beedle the Bard_. :-)

And I got my cast off Tuesday morning- now on a fancy brace and cane
instead of cast and crutches, which is soooo much nicer!

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore