[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 15:53:58 PST 2009

Hmmm....my mother-in-law gave us an electric can opener a number of years
back and it continues to work very well...it's a Krups, and really cool in
that it doesn't cut the top of the can but unrolls the fold around the
edge.  This means that it doesn't have a sharp edge so you don't get
cut...and you can put the lid back on the can if you wish.  We really like
it!

Kiri