[Sca-cooks] Question about Citron Leaves

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Jan 4 14:32:06 PST 2009

The following site suggests using lime peel as a replacement for citron
leaf:

http://www.modins.net/Community/Cook/tslad.htm

Gernot Katzer states that lime peel is probably one of the best substitutes
for kaffir lime leaves.  Although the substitution is twice removed, these
references suggest that kaffir lime leaf would be a reasonable substitute
for citron leaf.  You might also check out lemon myrtle.

Bear