[Sca-cooks] Rice and servings

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 5 11:51:32 PST 2009

The problem is that we're looking at "serving" without defining what a
serving is -- how much cooked rice do you get from x amount of uncooked
rice is a better question (I don't remember whether the ratio is 2:1 or
3:1). If know what size serving you want, then you can use that to figure
out how much rice to cook (rather than letting the seller tell you how big
your servings should be)...

toodles, margaret

--On Monday, January 05, 2009 2:35 PM -0500 Johnna Holloway