[Sca-cooks] Another loss...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jan 11 18:35:32 PST 2009

I'm sorry to have to report that Jehan Yves, mka Rob May lost his his
battle with cancer tonight. As such things go, it was relatively
quick- he was diagnosed in September, relatively active until New
Years, and faded quickly these last few days. His brother and his
lover were with him. There will be no funeral, since he offered his
body to science for research. Instead, there will be a remembrance of
his life and good doings when one of his excellent meads is bottled in
the near future.

A good friend, a good brewer, a good carpenter, a good SCAdian- you
are these and many other good things, my friend.

Rest well.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up