[Sca-cooks] January 2009 MK Cooks Challenge

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jan 14 05:06:57 PST 2009

Here are websites or blogs that discuss vinegar testings:

http://www.vinegarman.com/VinegarTastingParty.shtml

http://tammystastings.blogspot.com/2006/09/spanish-olive-oil-and-vinegar-tasting_07.html

http://www.culinate.com/columns/front_burner/vinegar_basics

It might be interesting to compare if one can tell the difference
between cheap vinegar in a recipe
or more expensive vinegar. For feast purposes we can't afford the
imported 8 year artisan vinegar, so
which is the best store brand for our purposes?

Johnnae