[Sca-cooks] Happy about Scappi

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:17:51 PST 2009

Without getting up and going to see, I believe I recently acquired the first
one.  Haven't had a chance to do a thorough look at the first one, but did
like what I saw when I first looked at it.  The last several feasts I've
cooked have been Middle Eastern, so.....  And recently I've been so busy
that I haven't had much time for exploring new cookbooks!

Kiri