[Sca-cooks] Best bulk pie crust recipe?

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 22 17:04:31 PST 2009

I've used this shell with savory filling (herb tarts) -- it's quite nice
and fairly sturdy.  I have a friend who took the leftover dough home and
made empanadas (her mother still refers to me as "the girl who made the
good dough")

toodles, margaret

--On Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:21 PM -0600 Terry Decker