[Sca-cooks] peacocks

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 13:41:19 PST 2009

Not just California.  Take Wyoming.  Hunters Feast had to overcome Fish and
Game.  Seems it is not "legal" to sell tickets to a dinner in which donated
wild game is consumed.  Commercially aquired yes. That includes anything
furry fishy or fowl.  So....we had to just have a price for the event, not
advertising a separate feast fee.  Then it was treated as a private function
at which food was provided at no cost.
Aldyth