[Sca-cooks] OOP - 1917 Chinese Cookbook E-text

rattkitten at bellsouth.net rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 27 11:17:59 PST 2009

And it causes me to wonder, (Please don't shudder Master A) but are dumplings as we know them (wontons egg rolls and the like) a Chinese American invention or does he simply not cover them...
I mean with the "Soup Buns" I would think that they are Chinese but then I have never been o China.
Educate us Admantius...

Oh yeah Thanks Like A Gazillion times for that link!!!!!!!!!!
I know what I am making tomorrow night.... Well ok not really but I know where the recipe is coming from... LOL

Nichola

-------------- Original message from "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius1 at verizon.net>: --------------