[Sca-cooks] Martino recipe

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:43:58 PST 2009

Actually, he might have met a tilapia.  While prepping for my Middle Eastern
feast last year, I discovered that tilapia has been around for a very long
time and was well-known in the Mediterranean area.  In fact, I'm told it's
even mentioned in the Bible.  So...you have actually used a period fish!

Kiri