[Sca-cooks] OT: And From Our File of Ancient Traditions You NeverHeard Of, #716

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 13:42:31 PST 2009

If 'accident' is what you want to call it, then fine, but I believe you've
started a new tradition of your own, specifically honoring the kitchen god.
(Or maybe the take-out god?)
Christianna

There are all sorts of punch lines I'm sure we could come up with, but
I think we probably don't need to embellish this little story any. I'm
going to ask my wife about the soy sauce this evening, and I'm sure it
just got there by accident -- but it never hurts to be sure!

Adamantius