[Sca-cooks] Cook's Illustrated

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 08:17:00 PST 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Michael Gunter
<countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We have a subscription to Cook's Illustrated and I highly recommend it
> to everyone. Each issue is like sitting at the knee of a cooking genius.

I agree with your recommendation, but I will mention that I dropped my
subscription to the print magazine in favor of a subscription to their
website.  The website contains all of the same information, and it
allows you to search all of the archives for recipes, cooking tips,
product reviews, etc.

For those who want to have access in both formats, I believe the
website offers a discount membership for magazine subscribers.
www.cooksillustrated.com

Brighid ni Chiarain (not officially affiliated, etc.)