[Sca-cooks] Online Spice Merchants

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 17:52:05 PST 2009

Randell Raye asked:

<<< Hello, I thought I saved the address of the online Spice merchant
people
like, but I can't find it.

Someone on the Madrone list is asking for resources. >>>

Well, I recently mentioned this file in the PLANYS, HERBS AND SPICES
section of the Florilegium:
merch-spices-msg  (44K) 11/17/07    Spice merchants. Reviews and
recommendations

Various people here mentioned a few other sources since then. I will
see about adding that new information to this file later tonight.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com