[Sca-cooks] Lentils, lentils everywhere....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 21:31:44 PST 2009

<<< --Maire
p.s.  Period recipes or modern ones...just looking to use up what
I've got in the house AND vary my diet a bit! >>>

Not much, but perhaps of use, particularly any comments about
lentils. Om the FOOD-VEGETABLES section in the Florilegium:
lentils-msg       (16K)  2/22/08    Period lentil dishes and comments
on lentils

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas