[Sca-cooks] Spice Sources was Did you ever?

moramarsh at aol.com moramarsh at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 12:38:51 PST 2009

Thank you Johnna

Mora
Dragonmarsh

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com>
To: celticcheri at yahoo.com; Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 2:28 pm
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Spice Sources was Did you ever?

Stefan keeps a file on these sources in the Florilegium.?
Here are some online sources with reviews: In the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of the Florilegium.?
?
merch-spices-msg (44K) 11/17/07 Spice merchants. Reviews and recommendations?
?
Stefan?
?
And the SCA Cooks List Archives can be searched also.?
A search in that turns up posts with these sources mentioned:?
?
Spice Sources:?
Grains of Paradise and many other hard to find herbs & spices like long pepper, saunders, galangal, saffron, cubeb berries ,and blends such as Irish meat rub, Quatre spice, Pourder Forte, Pouder Dulse are readily available at Dragonmarsh _www.dragonmarsh.com_ (http://www.dragonmarsh.com) 3643 University Ave?
Riverside, Ca 92501 (951) 276-1116?
?
>From my list: Vann's carries grains of paradise.?
Order thru A Cooks Ware?