[Sca-cooks] Pilgrimage & other

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:24:58 PST 2009

I encourage you guys to purchase this book...it is absolutely wonderful.
And that's not just because she's my friend.  It is exceedingly well done,
featuring historic information about the time frame of the book, original
and redacted recipes, demos of techniques needed to do particular things and
a source listing for ingredients.  Unfortunately, the response to the book
has been very poor, so we're hoping that that will improve.

Kiri