[Sca-cooks] OOP: Tentative Lunar New Year Menu

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 13:15:34 PST 2009

This all sounds yummy!

I'm a Sheep. A Fire Sheep in the Lunar Month of the Snake born in the Hours of the Ox, to be exact.

I'm not quite sure what all that entirely means, but apparently it makes me more practical, organized, stubborn, and driven than most Sheep and less sensitive.

My husband is a Dragon, and every bit of one. Hoo boy.

Gianotta

I am Year of the