[Sca-cooks] Rue

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Jan 26 12:48:40 PST 2009

It totally disappears in Martino. I don't think have the Octavo disk
handy or would do a search.

A while back there was some discussion on translation issues of RUE
from the Latin.
Does anyone remember this thread?

21%  is a fairly significant ingredient.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com