[Sca-cooks] Signing off....

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:24:27 PST 2009

Breakfasts were pretty bad...on the cruise ship, the omelets had the
consistency of closed cell foam; at the Ramada Plaza in Orlando, the bacon
had been cooked to the consistency of cardboard, but had lived in the steam
pan for long enough to remove any hint of crispness!  In Ft. Lauderdale we
did find a wonderful breakfast place, Bagelmania, if you're ever in that
area.  Probably the most disappointing was an order of Calamaria that I had
our last night there...I made the fatal mistake of thinking that a Italian
place that delivered could cook the dish well...unfortunately, it was very
fishy tasting.  Only time that's ever happened!

Other than that, we dined amazingly well....

Kiri