[Sca-cooks] parties with medieval foods/beverages

Debra Hense/Kateryn de Develyn nickiandme at att.net
Mon Jan 19 10:22:22 PST 2009

Gunthar wrote:

...< Although I would someday love to have a big kingdom
party and serve beer, ale, wine, cider and period munchies. Just to show you
can actually enjoy period fare. >...

Actually, Calontir does this a lot.  I know when I have helped and in the past directed the party we attemped to serve period foods - in cocktail-sized portions to be true - but using medieval recipes and mostly homebrews by our brewers guild.

You might wander over to their encampment and find out when their party is at these events.  :-)

Kateryn