[Sca-cooks] Gazpacho

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:29:29 PST 2009

Loosing it, lost it. Basically of late I am not allowed in the kitchen.
Peter, my husband, has a chef - Luis. He was the chef in Paris for the
Chilean ambassador and later for Morgan Reynolds, the owner of Pan Am
Airlines. The other night, Luis had a night off and I made gazpacho.
Peter said it was wonderful, of course he is an ambassador at heart. I
think it stinks.My ingredients were:
a slice of stale bread soaked in vinegar
750 gr tomatoes
3 garlic clove
1/4 cup olive oil
salt
What is missing here??? The tomatoes were first class. Something was
missing to give it the flavor we know.
Suey