[Sca-cooks] OT The Accident

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:58:34 PST 2009

On New Years Day we were driving along the Pacific coast in the heat of
summer when a drunk smacked into the tail of our car. Robin, our kitten,
smashed into the windscreen like a baby. Nothing happened to him nor us
as we had our seatbelts on.. My bro in law came immediately and took me
back to our apartment for me to fetch my auto and our suitcases while
Peter declared the accident with the police and awaited a tow truck to
take his car back to Santiago. By chance Peter and I  had driven to the
coast in two separate cars for business obligations.
Peter was most upset. Robin thought the accident lovely and now lies on
the dashboard daily. If we to not take him out he complains! I kid Peter
saying Robin wants a drunk to add adventure to our lives!
Suey