[Sca-cooks] What kind of class would you attend?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 21:22:48 PDT 2009

Gunthar asked about some food S & M: (I guess that's like food porn...)

<<< I need to learn the proper techniques for trussing, binding, tying
and bundling
  meats. I can kind of make do, but my results are a far cry from
professional looking. And that is a class that is never taught. >>>

I would be interested in attending such a class. Does anyone know if
there are period references to trussing food in this way? Other than
perhaps on a spit? I think we may have discussed this before, but I'm
not sure.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com